How it Works...
When you consign with Sweet Repeats, you earn 60% of the price for your merchandise and no registration fee!!! What's even better is that you set the price for your items Consignors also get to "hunt" for bargains earlier than the public. Consign and get a "pre-sale consignor pass." Also, as a consignor, you may volunteer.....which you get a pre-sale pass to shop before the consignors and the more time you volunteer the more % you earn on your consignment!! See our detailed info on volunteering. It is a win-win for you!! Please provide self addressed stamped envelope at drop-off time. Checks will be mailed within 1 week. You may use a consignor number from previous sales - but please register with us to ensure proper credit.
YOU EARN MORE $ IF YOU VOLUNTEER
Please email us at email@example.com to register for the sale or to register to volunteer
You must confirm your drop off time or your slot will not be reserved for the sale.
Call for a Drop-Off Appointment
Drop Off Schedule:
Please select your drop off time and we will try to schedule your drop off time as close to that as possible. We schedule those drop off appts every 30 mintes.
Tuesday, November 7th (2-7 pm) and Wednesday, November 8th, (9-2 pm)
At Drop Off Appt:
*Items will be inspected * Bring self addressed stamped envelope * Pick up consignor shopping pass
* Please put all of your clothing items in size order (this makes it so much easier for our Volunteers) Thanks! :) Make sure things are in working order with batteries.
Pick up will be Saturday, November 11, 2017 (7-8 pm)
Pick up unsold items:
- Many consignors do not want to pick up items that they do not sell. They will be donated to charity!
Preparing Your Items:
The key to successful consigning is preparation. The better your items look the more you can charge, so take the time to prepare your items right. A little bit of work before the sale will lead to a larger check following the sale!
- All items are inspected at drop-off. Unacceptable items will be returned to you.
Or may be removed from the sales floor at any time during the sale
- Carefully inspect all clothing, toys, etc... All clothing must be in "gently used" condition. Clothing that is worn, outdated, or even barely stained will NOT be accepted!!!!!
- All buttons, snaps and zippers should be closed and in working order.
- Clean and press all garments. The better your items look the more you can charge and the faster they'll sell!
- All clothing must be on a hanger or safety pinned to a hanger.
If tags are attached to clothing item any other way, it will not be accepted for this sale
- Clothing should be hung on the hanger so the hanger makes a question mark (?).
- Shoes must be tied together. They may be in a zip lock bag, but they don't show as well.
- Toys that require BATTERIES must have them. Toys must be in working order and like-new, and all pieces included.
- Toys, games, equipment, etc. must have all pieces, be clean and not be out-of-date. If you do not want to assemble your large item we encourage consignors to attach a photo of it assembled to the item. Items sell much faster when the customer can see exactly what they are purchasing.
Cribs or mattresses will not be accepted!!!!
Absolutely no car seats!!
- Small items (such as socks or sippy cups) may be grouped together in a large zip lock bag. Please "lock" your bag closed with a piece of clear packing tape. Be sure to write the contents of your bag on the tag!
- Beds, dressers, desks, etc should be clean and "gently used". Consider repainting furniture if it looks old or dirty. It's a good investment! Assembled furniture sells faster and goes for a higher price. If you cannot assemble attach a picture of your item.
- Nursery bedding must be washed and ironed. Bedding that is torn or stained will not be accepted. Sheets, blankets, bumpers, & quilts can be safety pinned to a hanger or placed in a ziplock bag. There is a maximum of 10 pieces of bedding per consignor
- ANIMATED Stuffed animals will be accepted. All must be clean , with batteries, and "gently used". Regular stuffed animals that are themed and gently used!!!!!!
Print off provided price tags (card stock paper works best).
What to Sell:
Winter Clothing we accept: Sizes.....Newborn to Adult! Ex: Shoes, Boots, Hats, Accessories, Coats, Jeans, Holiday wear, School uniforms, Snow Bibs and Sweaters
ALL ITEMS MUST BE CLEAN AND PRESSED!!!
- Toys, bikes, scooters, playhouses, play kitchens, sports gear, children's books, games, puzzles, children's videos in their original case - if possible, with owner's manual or instructions.
- Highchairs, strollers, bouncy seats, baby swings, playpens.
- Dressers, bookshelves, wardrobes, toy boxes, twin & full sized beds, bean bags.
Tagging & Pricing:
As a consignor you set the price on all items that you are selling. Remember that bargain hunters are looking for awesome deals, so be reasonable with your pricing. Thirty percent of the original retail price is normally a good asking price. We also recommend that you allow your items to go half-price on Saturday.
*MISSING TAGS - Items with missing tags CAN NOT be sold. Be sure to attach all tags securely. Tags should be attached to clothing items with safety pins only and taped to toys or or other items securely.
If a customer wants to purchase your items but the tag has come off we cannot sell it.
*PRICING - All items must be priced in increments of .50 cents (example $1.00 or $1.50)
If an items is not worth $1.00, group it together with several other low dollar items.
It makes it a disaster on 1/2 off day!!!!! Thank you !!
*If you are selling an item that was expensive, be sure to make a comment on your tag about what the retail price was.
The shopper is likely to spend more on an item when they know they are really getting a good deal!
*CONSIGNOR NUMBER written in the Bottom left hand and Top left corner of card.
(We cut the tags in half at checkout) Make sure your number your info is easy t read.
In order to get your money for the item sold we must be able to read your number.
*DESCRIPTION of item should be written In center of tag .
This is very important. If your tag accidentally gets removed from an item we often can locate the item because of the tag description.
*SIZE should be written In Top Right hand corner - Sizes should be listed numerical ( ex: 6 mths, 18 mths, 4t, 8, etc.)
Small, Med and Lg will NOT be accepted!!!!!!!! This makes it difficult as we are putting items out.
*PRICE should be listed in the bottom right corner of tag
*Reduced??? You must mark YES or No if the items is to be reduced on the half-off day. If yes or no are not marked , we can only assume the items will NOT be reduced!!!!!!!!
*CHANGED TAGS -Tags with prices or consignor numbers marked through will not be accepted. If you need to change a price please make a new tag.
*Multi-Piece Item Tagging Instructions (such as a multi-piece bedding set): For non-hanging items with multiple separate pieces, put a tag on EACH piece. In the description section, write "1 of X" where X is the number of pieces. Complete each tag with consignor #, description, and "2 of X", "3 of X" etc... DO NOT write the price on any tag except the first!
Hanging items with several pieces should be pinned to the same hanger or if on separate hangers, they should be rubber banded together very securely!!!! Use only ONE tag.
*Hang all clothing on a hanger. The hanger needs to face left so it looks like a question mark (?). Children's hangers can be purchased at local stores ten for about one dollar. You can often pick up hangers at a local thrift store for less. You can also reuse the hangers from any new clothes you buy or from the items you purchased at our last sale! Wal-Mart, JC Penney's and other department stores will often give our their leftover hangers. It never hurts to ask!
*Pants/shorts/skirts need to be safety pinned to a hanger if you are not using a pants hanger.
*Onesies/baby sleepers/pajamas sell better when they are on a hanger versus put in a ziplock bag.
Hang the first item on a hanger and then safety pin the other items to the back. People like to see exactly what they are buying.
*SAFETY PINS your tag to clothing on the right front. Safety pins are the best way to attach the tags to the garment of clothing. You can tape your pricing tags to toys, furniture, etc. Just make sure the tag are attached securely.
***PLEASE ABSOLUTELY NOT STRAIGHT PINS, STAPLES OR TAPE ON CLOTHING ITEMS!!!!!!!
*SHOES may be tied together with a string, shoelaces tied together, held fast with safety pins, or put in ziplock bags.
*Get ready for our next sale! As your child outgrows clothing wash it, tag it, and hang it. This will make preparation a breeze for our next sale!
Remember - Items will sell best when they are clean and in good condition. It's worth your time to launder and press clothes, clean up baby equipment, and write clearly on your tags and clearly mark if you want your items to go 1/2 off !!!!!!!!